Super Good Manners I and II Classes
Super Dooper Fun!
What are dogs are in class?
Super Good Manners Group classes are for mixed and pure breed, adolescent pups ages 6+ months to adult-aged dogs and is ideal for newly adopted dogs that are even several years old.
how big is the class
Just right, not too large and not too small. Normal class sizes range from 2-4 canine students and their human families.
how many weeks of classes and how much does it cost?
Super Good Manners I and II series run for 5-weeks with classes each week that will last 2 hours. The class fee is only $165.00
what is super good manners II?
Many students want to keep taking classes after Super Good Manners I is over so we offer you to stay together and keep going on in class with our Super Good Manners II class. We work on what you’ve learned in SGMI class and add many more advanced commands.
What makes this program so special?
Fun learning, including agility and trick training, and photos from class.
- We do fun agility and scent/nosework training games to help you and your dog learn faster and have fun, too
- Kids welcomed! They should listen, wait their turn, and smiling faces as we take lots of photos
- We give each graduate an official Super Dooper Dog Training® Diploma
- We take plenty of photos of you and your dog in class for showing off and putting in your dog’s scrapbook
- We play training games with prizes
- The companion series DVD, Teach That Dog! Super Good Manners, follows our six-week lessons and is available for purchase. You can even watch individual lessons with Lessons On-Demand.
what do we cover?
- Learn to “talk dog” using dog language, body movements and gestures
- Walking nicely on a loose leash so that he isn’t dragging you down the street
- Obeying when you tell him to sit, stay, down, come and other good manner commands
- Having him go to his “place” to help stop begging or bugging you and your visitors
- Waiting politely at the door, exiting a car and waiting for his meals
- Greeting politely other people and other dogs
- Controlling annoying habits like jumping and biting, and much more
What if my dog has aggression problems?
If you feel your dog may have temperament and behavioral issues, email us for more information. This type of group lessons would not be the best environment for your dog. For more information, go to our Private Lessons section.