flowery branch, Georgia
Why come to Super Dooper Dog Training?
Located in Flowery Branch, Georgia with indoor and outdoor training studios, we are super dooper unique in how we run our classes. At Super Dooper Dog Training, we never post class schedules. You email us then we work closely to choose a class time and day that works best for you and others.
Enjoy our website. Learn all about us. Meet Pat and Patti and Dooper. See some great class photos. Peruse our client testimonies. Watch our videos. Explore our blogs. Come to class and learn for yourself why Super Dooper Dog Training is Super Dooper.
AKC Approved Evaluator
Alliance of Therapy Dog Approved Tester/Observer
Winner of Atlanta Magazine's Best Dog Trainer Award
Dog Training is Really People Training
There are two types of dog trainers; those that train the dogs and those that train the people. At Super Dooper Dog Training, we’re all about TRAINING THE PEOPLE. We train you so you can teach your dog!
A Happy Dog Makes a Happy Home
Just like kids, dogs are happiest in a home with simple, consistent rules. For your dog, whether it’s sitting politely for food, not dashing out open doors or greeting visitors without jumping; we cover it all.
From the start, we teach you to understand the language of dogs through using body language and body movement more than anything else. We explain the science behind it. You will start to use hand signals along with your verbal cues, like come and sit and stay. We want your dog to really understand you and you to really understand your dog.
Having Fun Makes Better Learning
People and dogs learn faster and quicker when they are happy and enjoying themselves. So, we run entertaining and high-energy classes. You will love our creativity. You may do agility in classes with jumps, weave poles, tunnels, hoops, and ramps. We love doing our version of puppy agility. You even may Square Dance with your dog or compete in our Doggie-Olympics with ribbons for the winners. All of this is to help you teach your dog GOOD MANNERS at home and out in public.
Pat and Patti love working with the whole family
Training the whole family, or whoever spends a lot of time with your dog, is key. It helps keep training words and techniques consistent. Kids that are calm, interested in learning and well-behaved are always welcome at Super Dooper Dog Training. Kids should listen, wait their turn, and wear smiling faces as we capture them on camera. AS a result, kids love coming to class; just look at the proof in our photos.
A Dozen Reasons why Super Dooper Dog Training is different:
- We schedule classes to fit what works best for you.
- We keep class sizes small (6 dogs max in a group class).
- We are kid-friendly! Yep, we put them to work in classes too.
- We have an awesome indoor and incredible outdoor training studio.
- We like to meet in public places for 'real life' good manners practice.
- We love to do supervised play with classes that seem to gel and fit well.
- We do creative things like have you switch dogs with your fellow classmates.
- We take photos and videos for you during classes and you can learn from them and share with all your friends.
- We have our very own top-selling DVD, Teach That Dog! Super Good Manners (starring Dooper!).
- We are one of the only a couple of trainers in the area “Approved” by the American Kennel Club (AKC) classes.
- We are the only approved Tester/Observers in our area for Alliance of Therapy Dogs.
- We are an Atlanta Magazine, BEST DOG TRAINER Award winner!